To be and make disciples
Be disciples, who are:
- committed to Christ-centred worship and developing our identity in Christ
- living in true community by building healthy relationships and being shaped by expository teaching.
- encouraging, admonishing and teaching each other to follow Christ and become more like Him.
- spending time personally and together praying and studying God’s Word.
Make disciples, by:
- reaching out to our community with the goal of introducing them to Christ Jesus.
- discipling new Christians so that they will become disciple-makers.
- diligently training up God’s people for mission.